Properly submit the documentation to the bank, properly updated, it is vital to have chances of being approved of the mortgage loan and do not waste time unnecessarily. Knowing the documentation to ask for a mortgage is key to get a good mortgage signed quickly. If you are looking for the help of a mortgage expert, do not hesitate to fill out the following form without obligation:
If when you send us the documentation nothing is missing and it is up to date, we can tell you in a very short period of time whether or not it is approved. A lot of time is usually wasted if all the information is not sent at the same time.
We inform you of the most usual information that financial institutions usually request to study a mortgage, although some bank may request additional documentation according to their risk criteria.
Documentation for employees
Documentation that must be provided by each of the holders who work for others, as well as the possible guarantors.
- NIF, NIE if you do not have Spanish nationality.
- Signal or earning contract, if one has been signed.
- Work contract; It is very important that at least some of the owners be indefinite.
- Property deed or simple note. A simple updated note can be requested online.
- The last payrolls (at least they usually ask for the last three months).
- Bank movements of the last 3 or 6 months. They do not always request this information, but it is usually necessary if they detect card debts, or want to verify other income, for example.
- Justification of other income, such as rents collected or income from savings.
- Updated work life. It can be requested telematically or by telephone.
- Simple notes or writings of other properties. It is absurd not to want to give this information, since it helps us to have more possibilities of granting us the mortgage and, in any case, you can find out with a simple search in the Property Registry.
- Income tax return for the last year.
- Last three receipts of all loans; It is very important to present them without hiding any debt, since the bank or savings bank will find out by requesting CIRBE from the Bank of Spain. It is always better to tell the truth, if we want to be able to grant us the loan. As of May 2019, there are no banks that offer a mortgage if we have outstanding debt, except in certain cases and provided we can provide double mortgage guarantees.
- Lease agreement, if we live on rent.
Mortgage for freelancers
In addition to the previous documentation that may apply, the self-employed person must present the following documentation to obtain a mortgage for freelancers:
- Annual VAT summary of the previous year.
- Quarterly payments VAT current year.
- Split payments of personal income tax of the year.
- Last receipts of the SS payment
- It is very useful to prepare a report with our experience and activity in the business.
Documentation for officials
The same as the undefined, although instead of working life they are asked to appoint a career officer. In addition to the mortgages for civil servants, there are public administration labor personnel requesting financing, providing the same information as salaried persons.
If the person requesting the mortgage is a company with legal personality, whether holder or guarantor, the general documentation requested is the one we will mention below. However, it is very likely that much more information is requested to assess the solvency of the company.