DUBLIN, September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Audio Equipment Market (2021-2026) by Product, Technology, Price Range, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global audio equipment market is estimated at $ 27.9 billion in 2021 and should reach $ 41.18 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 8.1%.
For composition, soundtrack, mixing and understanding of music, technical innovation and expansion of the music industry have sparked the demand for a digital audio workstation (DAW) among musicians. The need for specialized audio devices is likely to propel the market with increasing spending on global carnivals and music concerts. The increasing number of sporting events, trade shows, musical concerts, motion production films and fairs are expected to lead to an increase in demand for many inventive audio amplifiers. In the coming years, the new trend will improve with the growing acceptance of cloud-based audio workstations and the increasing digitization of instruments which will drive the growth of the market.
The complexity and strategy stipulate tasks for the growth of high efficiency hearing devices as there are problems of incorporating the extreme edges with high difficulty in the design of mixing circuits, especially for audio mixers and loudspeakers. speakers, which is slowing the growth of the market.
1. LG launches the 2020 line of sound bars. – May 4, 2020.
2. Sony launches the High Power One Box Audio System with Karaoke. – September 2, 2020.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global audio equipment market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of well-known people in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces Model and Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario of the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report covers the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
3.2 Market size and segmentation
3.3 Market outlook
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Wireless Audio Devices
4.1.2 Advancement of digital technology with evolving media options
4.2.1 Interference caused by wireless audio devices
4.3.1 The rise of audio equipment in automobiles
4.3.2 Growing developments in audio products and WiFi audio equipment
4.4.1 Design complexity for the development of high efficiency equipment
4.4.2 Government regulations for noise pollution
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Audio Equipment Market, By Product
6.5 Audio monitors
7 Global Audio Equipment Market, By Technology
8 Global Audio Equipment Market, By Price Range
9 Global Audio Equipment Market, By End User
10 Global Audio Equipment Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.2.1 United States
10.3 South America
10.4.1 United Kingdom
10.4.9 Remainder of Europe
10.5 Asia Pacific
10.5.6 South Korea
10.5.8 Sri Lanka
10.5.10 Rest of the APAC
10.6 Middle East and Africa
10.6.2 Saudi Arabia
10.6.3 South Africa
10.6.4 United Arab Emirates
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive quadrant
11.2 Market share analysis
11.3 Strategic initiatives
11.3.1 M& A and investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 Harman International
12.3 Yamaha Company
12.4 Alpine electronics
12.5 Allen & Heath
12.6 LG Electronics
12.9 Sony Corporation
12.10 Bose Company
12.11 LG Electronics
12.14 Bowers and Wilkins
12.15 Harman Kardon
12.17 Klipsch Audio Technologies
12.18 Bang & Olufsen
12.20 Final technology
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o7uutx
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets