Shares of Sono Group NV (SEV) closed this week 38.5% lower from the end of last week. The stock is currently down 52.9% year-to-date, 52.9% in the past 12 months and 52.9% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 fell 2.1%.
- The shares traded as high as $ 28.45 and as high as $ 16.14 this week.
- Shares closed 63.7% below its 52 week high and 3.0% below its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 84.7% below the 10-day average and 84.7% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is behind the S&P 500 Index this week, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is behind the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.